True Gymnastics boasts an impressive 24 YEARS of teaching and coaching experience in the Pittsburgh area. Expect an amazing facility with a concise curriculum and a great vibe. Small class sizes for more one-on-one teaching... ages 18 months to 18 years old!
Alyssa Durkin, the Owner of True Gymnastics, entered the sport at age 4. She was a team gymnast for 10 years and received her Bachelor's degree in Sport and Exercise Science from Gannon University. She has been coaching in the sport since age 16, and is qualified to coach all ages through USAG protocol. In the past three years, she has coached 30+ state champions in the sport! She is excited and motivated to share her expertise with the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
Our Mission Statement
At True Gymnastics, we believe that achievement is gained through a concise movement curriculum, praise, and small progressions of success
For 24 years, we have built strong kids. We do this by:
- Adhering to the safety protocol and recommendations of USA Gymnastics (USAG)
- Increasing workload capacity
- Having clear expectations
- Developing self-esteem and self-worth
- Maintaining small class sizes
- Realizing that from every small adjustment, bigger things can grow.